PDA

View Full Version : Note: Image was cropped to accheive an alowable aspect ratio

smurfjeep
10-22-2013, 01:13 PM
I am new to this program, and was introduced to it out in Long Lake Park by Joe Lovechick. The training session was great but it was like taking the proverbial "sip out of a firehose"

So I am trying to use the import trace image and my trace image get cut with the following error highlighted in a red banner above the image "Note: Image was cropped to accheive an allowable aspect ratio"

I have tried to resize the image, and mess with other numbers, but frankly I am in need of an Idiots guide. Anybody see this error before?

Thanks,

Woody

bergerud
10-22-2013, 02:36 PM
I just tried an image which was wide and not very high and got the same message. If you do not want it cropped, I guess you have change the aspect ration by putting a rectangle around it before you import it. Interesting, I had not seen that before.

SteveNelson46
10-23-2013, 11:50 AM
This has been a "feature" since the "Import image for Tracing" was introduced. I use CorelPaint or Adobe Photoshop to change the height to width ratio but, it usually takes several tries before I get it right.